Location: Stuttgart, Germany | Job-ID: EU00102
Farasis Energy Inc. is a globally leading developer and supplier of lithium-ion battery technologies for a range of markets, including transportation, electric grid, and commercial and industrial vehicles with development and manufacturing locations in the USA, Europe and China.
The efficient production of Li-Ion batteries in Europe requires the localization of manufacturing process know-how. In order to build-up this knowledge and align the specification with our global Farasis production network, we are searching for manufacturing process development engineers to support our local development team.
- Core member of the European manufacturing process development organization
- Aligning of production processes within global network
- Development of cutting, joining or assembly technologies for li-ion battery production
- Align process requirements with global engineering team
- Schedule, conduct and analyse process development test runs
- Report and align progress with director of manufacturing process development
- Above average university degree in Production engineering or comparable
- More than 3 years of experience in production process development within automotive industry
- Experience in developing production processes from initial tests to series production
- Experience in production of Li-ion batteries
- Fluent English and German language capabilities required
- Chinese language capabilities as a plus
What you can expect
Flexible working times, global operational team, innovative and agile working style, parking on site, access to public transportation, remote working as required.
Start working on the mobility of the future
Your contact: Please address applications and questions to email@example.com
Job-ID: EU00102 – More information at www.farasis.com