Charging Project Engineer – DACH/Benelux
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Charging project engineer at Einride, you’ll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
We are seeking a skilled and passionate individual to join our team as a Charging Project Engineer. In this role, you will play a crucial part in overseeing the technical aspects of charging projects, starting from the assessment and scouting process, through the construction phase, and up to the day-to-day operations. Your expertise and commitment will contribute to the success of our sustainable transportation solutions.
- Provide technical expertise and collaborate with the Commercial Team to identify and develop optimal charging solutions
- Conduct comprehensive feasibility checks for potential charging projects to ensure viability and success
- Establish and manage a diverse network of installation and service partners for efficient deployment of multiple charging projects
- Operate and monitor deployed charging solutions to guarantee our transportation proposition
- Support the establishment of an inclusive Einride Service Partner organization to deliver best-in-class charging installation and operation for Commercial Electric Vehicle fleets
- Possess a technical background with a strong understanding of DC Charging Infrastructure
- Previous experience in installations and familiarity with related specifications
- Demonstrate passion for green logistics and electric trucks, dedicated to sustainable transportation solutions
- Exhibit excellent stakeholder management abilities for effective collaboration with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Fluent in English and German, with a preferred proficiency in Dutch
This position requires frequent traveling in DACH and BeNeLux. The location for this role is flexible and can be done remotely. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.