Do you want to shape the future of mobility and energy? PlugSurfing is Europe’s largest charging station network and a pioneer in mobile payments for electric car charging. We build digital products that enable electric car drivers to charge their car anywhere, anytime. If you share our passion for enabling zero emission driving we would like you to join us as a Country Manager BeNeLux to play a pivotal role in creating charging point networks in Europe and establishing tomorrow’s mobility solutions.
Your role is to build and maintain relationships with charging station operators, fleets, leasing companies and car manufacturers in Belgium, Netherlands and Luxemburg. You are an open minded entrepreneur with a business hunter’s mind set and eager to search further business and business partners enabling a fast growth.
- You are strong in interaction with people a real relations builder.
- A team player with excellent analytical skills and problem-solving attitude.
- In your role you collaborate in frequent interaction with Key Account Management, Business Development, Product Management and partners to whom you are the global account manager.
- You follow the market, make market growth analyses and take needed actions in Interaction with external B2B – and B2C- clients e.g. car dealerships and charge point operators.
Top reasons to work with us
Working in an international and cross-functional self-organising team with lots of empowerment and high level of responsibility. You will have an exciting front row perspective on the development of global new generation IT solutions with a steep learning curve. Furthermore we:
- High level of personal responsibility from day one.
- We connect dozens of leading brands with thousands of customers.
- As a first mover we are always open for innovation.
- We are a close knit team of 25+ people that collaborates together very strongly.
- A dynamic, interdisciplinary and highly motivated team.
- You have a B.Sc in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- You have worked in a business developer role and have experience in Account Management with a strong track record of dealing with multiple stakeholders and successful sales.
- You have polite manners with fluent language skills in English, Dutch and French.
- You have driver’s licence you are organized and ready to travel for work.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details – We’re looking forward to hearing from you!