Location: Stuttgart, Germany | Job-ID: EU00211
Farasis Energy Inc. is a globally leading developer and supplier of lithium-ion battery technologies for a range of markets, including transportation, electric grid, and commercial and industrial vehicles with development and manufacturing locations in the USA, Europe and China.
The efficient production of Li-Ion batteries in Europe requires the localization of manufacturing concepts to fit to local legislations and economic environments. In order to customize our battery cell manufacturing concepts to our European production, we are searching for a production planner as part of our local cell production planning team.
- Core team member of cell production planning team
- Detail and implement localized production concept for cell production, starting from slurry mixing until cell aging
- Collaboration on potential production concepts with global Farasis production network
- Identification of equipment suppliers
- Coordination of equipment suppliers during build-up, ramp-up and production
- Align progress and strategy with cell production planning team leader
- Above average university degree in Production engineering or comparable
- More than 3 years of hands-on experience in production planning within automotive industry
- Experience in production planning of Li-ion battery cells
- Experience in ramp-up of production lines from sample phase until SOP
- Fluent English and German language capabilities required
- Chinese language capabilities as a plus
What you can expect
Flexible working times, global operational team, innovative and agile working style, parking on site, access to public transportation, remote working as required.
Start working on the mobility of the future