Location: Bochum or Hamburg
At bp, we have only one thing on our minds: the energy of tomorrow. We want to reimagine energy so that we are climate neutral by 2050 at the latest. And so that the world can be as well. To achieve this, we are rethinking energy and relying on the expertise and passion of our 70,000 employees worldwide, 4,600 of them in Germany. Every day, with the products and services of our bp, Aral and Castrol brands, they ensure energy and mobility for millions of people – today and in the future.
Want to be part of something Electrifying?
Aral pulse are going global, and we need YOU to help us on our adventure to get to an Electric Future and become NetZero across the world. We’re looking to meet the growing global demand for safe, sustainable, and affordable energy. We aim to deliver the fastest, most convenient network of 100,000 EV charging points worldwide by 2030. To do this, we need to rapidly grow our fantastic team with the best EV experts out there. YOU can help us get there, we’re searching for skilled EV experts who are passionate and curious individuals to join our team to help the world electrify!
About the role:
The purpose of the EV Roaming Partner Manager Germany role is to contribute to building a world-class high power charging business by creating new offers and negotiating bilateral roaming agreements to increase utilization of bp’s network and to offer bp’s charging customers a wide choice of charge points operated by 3rd party CPOs.
Success is achieving the best roaming agreements in the market thus contributing to a world-class customer experience and building a portfolio of offers that provide short- and long-term commercial success. The incumbent will apply agile methodologies.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Contribute to the growth of the business and think creatively to generate and drive new business opportunities with the aim to build future scale
- Identify opportunities for bilateral roaming agreements, as well use of aggregation platforms
- Negotiate bilateral agreements with roaming partners and platforms, develop and maintain a positive working relationship
- Translate customer and partner needs into new offers which take commercial, technical and design aspects into account
- Work with commercial teams across the business and foster the development of partnership with other departments and functions
What should you bring to this role?
- Excellent university degree in business administration, economics, engineering or comparable education
- Proven capabilities in offer development
- Proven track record in developing partnerships and joint ventures incl. contractual and negotiating experience
- Broad professional experience in the EV charging / EV charging infrastructure space and related energy management (load management, smart charging, V2G, Microgrid etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of EV charging technology and thorough understanding of the operation and structures of charging networks and how they are integrated
- Agile project management skills
- Ability to work in flexible and highly commercially focused ways to achieve results
- Fluent in German and English
We are a global team at bp, please, help us with submitting an English CV.
What can we offer you to electrify your career with us?
At Aral pulse, we are expanding our global business with the dynamism and buzz of a new start up. With benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, tremendous learning and development opportunities to enable you to craft your own career path, life and health insurance, medical care package and many others. In this role you will feel empowered, capable, energised, and able to act as decision makers.
Basically, Aral pulse is a fun place to work!
Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, neuro diversity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Aral pulse operates a 60% office, 40% home flexible working policy i.e., we rock a hybrid model and offer the best of both worlds!
Find your electric future with Aral pulse. Are you interested?
Please apply at www.bp.de/karriere where you will also find further information on the job offer. Also for reasons of sustainability, we kindly ask you to refrain from sending a paper application.