Who is Alpiq E-mobility? Are you interested to join us?
Alpiq E-Mobility was founded in Switzerland in 2012 and is considered to be a leader in the e-mobility market that is continuously developing and experiencing significant growth. In 2017 we launched in Italy and are now expanding to Germany, Austria, and beyond. Our integrated solution offerings include the supply, installation and management of electric vehicle charging infrastructure for homes, offices and public spaces together with white-label, cloud-based software solutions to manage the infrastructure and to support a range of other service providers in the e-mobility sector. We also offer energy and energy management solutions as a part of the integrated offerings. As of today, we are expanding rapidly across our offices in Switzerland, Italy, Germany and Austria and seeking to attract new members with a range of skills and backgrounds to our team.
With us, you can help to shape the energy and automotive sectors of the future. Day after day, you’ll take on exciting and challenging assignments that contribute to changes and growth in the e-mobility sector and the ways that people use their electric vehicles. We place a high priority on individual development and responsibility though we encourage teamwork and collaboration to achieve our goals. As you would expect, we offer excellent working conditions.
Head of Projects & Service Delivery, Alpiq E-Mobility
In this role you will manage a team of technical project managers and will be responsible for the delivery of Alpiq’s e-mobility solutions to customers from solution to design to the planning and implementation of projects. You will supervise all of the ongoing project work and may directly manage the most complex projects that may require electrical and/or civil engineering works.
Your main responsibilities and objectives will be:
- To supervise/manage projects for the installation of charging solutions
- To stay updated and ensure a good awareness of technologies for the e-mobility sector
- To manage and develop the systems and processes for projects, installations and related work and the drive for efficiency gains
- To co-ordinate activities with customers, hardware suppliers, sub-contractors (installation and engineering teams) and other third parties
- To select, contract and manage third party sub-contractors for the delivery of projects and onsite/installation work
- To provide support for sales activities in terms of project planning, solution design (specifications) and cost inputs
- To execute projects according to the agreed time, scope and budget and to report and take appropriate actions when projects are off-track
- To ensure periodic reporting of the project status and to summarize all projects for management reporting
- To work closely with others from within Alpiq for the design of energy solutions
- To manage a team of project managers
- Minimum of seven years relevant work experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, ideally in civil or electrical engineering or a related discipline, or an equivalent technical qualification
- Significant knowledge and experience of project management and related project management models and tools with a recognized certification expected
- A background from the energy or construction sectors is preferred and experience of e-mobility is an advantage
- Good business and commercial acumen, knowledge and experience of contract and supplier management
- Team and results oriented with excellent management, organizational and inter-personal skills
- Fluent in German and English; French will be an advantage
We offer you modern terms of employment and an interesting and multifaceted area of responsibility in an exciting, dynamic environment. Have we sparked your interest? Then please apply using our job application portal. Applicants from recruitment agencies can only be considered upon prior arrangement by telephone.
Alpiq Holding Ltd is a Swiss energy company operating throughout Europe. Its activities include the generation and supply of electricity, energy trading, energy management, energy services as well as energy technology. Alpiq Blue Energy AG is a subsidiary of Alpiq Holding Ltd. and develops digital solutions and new service models in the energy industry.
Apply here >>
HR Hiring Team
Tel.: +41 62 286 72 50