Job Ref: AH670581ColMECSAB
Location: Cologne, Western Germany, Germany
Type of contract: Permanent
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Closing Date: Friday, December 2, 2022
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realise your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation.
The focus of the EV Charging team is to continuously improve the customer experience of charging Ford EVs and to make it a comfortable and relaxed experience. To do this, we develop new charging strategies, products and services for our customers across Europe. At the same time, we support the development of new business areas in charging and energy. As a global company, constant international exchange is a key element of our success strategy, which is why we work across companies and in close coordination with numerous teams worldwide.
Are you an expert in EV charging, tech-savvy and ambitious? Do you have experience with different business models, the EV Charging Customer Journey, digital products and services and the entire EV Charging ecosystem? You have a background in management consulting, ideally in strategy and business consulting, in the energy sector, with automotive manufacturers, in start-ups or in comparable areas? But above all, do you have a keen interest in EV charging trends, energy services and data analytics, as well as the ability to translate these trends into EV charging business models? Are you someone who likes to think out-of-the-box, is a visionary and puts things into practice with passion and creativity? Then we are looking for exactly you!
- Be responsible for and lead the development of innovative strategies and new business models in EV Charging.
- Take a leading role in the continuous creation and analysis of EV Charging business cases, pricing strategies, competitive and market analyses, as well as in the creation of data-driven, evidence-based and customer-focused analyses in the field of EV Charging.
- Always putting the customer first – working closely with our CX team to leverage synergies and incorporate the customer perspective into all strategies.
- Collaborate with other EV Charging teams, software and product development, programme management, Ford Pro and other internal groups to create and implement key strategies to maximise the benefits of our products and programmes for our customers, with an eye towards global application.
- Set and track project goals and KPIs for the EV Charging team and future ROI business case development.
Provide key regional and global stakeholder project status updates in a variety of forums with compelling storytelling.
- Shared responsibility in the achievement of unit specific objectives.
- Team lead, coach and support team members on various projects.
- Completed studies (FH/ TH/ Uni) as well as several years of relevant professional experience.
- Independent, self-reliant and ambitious mind-set, also on „white space“ projects.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German.
- Excellent Power Point and Excel skills as well as communication and presentation skills.
- Creative mindset based on strong enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility and innovation.
This position is based in Cologne and includes the opportunity of hybrid-working.
Ford is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity for all and is opposed to any form of less favorable treatment or harassment on the grounds of gender, marital status, civil partnership status, parental status, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion/belief, gender reassignment and gender identity, age and those with caring responsibilities.