Our parent company Statkraft has been producing renewable energy since 1895. Today we are using this renewable energy to power our electric vehicle charging solutions. In Norway and Sweden we have the second largest EV charging operator Grønn Kontakt in our family. In UK we are providing charging points with 100% renewable energy from our own portfolio. In Germany eeMobility and EWALD are offering employee car fleet solutions, public charging and carsharing services.
For this stable and well-equipped rapidly growing international group we are looking for a
Procurement Specialist (m/f/d)
As the procurement specialist, you deal with determination of needs of the company as well as procurement of technical products (supply of goods and services). You will support the further development of strategic services from a purchasing perspective. You understand our services and products as an overall system and optimize in cooperation with our suppliers. You will develop a very good understanding of our product and service portfolio and your location will be in one of our group’s offices in Teisnach or Munich.
You have a good overview of the market of charging infrastructure technologies (electromobility) and use this to derive the selection of materials and service providers for the development of our portfolio.
- Lead sourcing activities, including but not limited to supply market analysis, supplier analysis, RFI/RFP building, negotiations, baseline analysis, contracting, building business cases
- Negotiate & implement supplier contracts on a local/country, partly European level and lead supplier business relationship
- Negotiate prices, contracts and terms of payment as well as the optimal logistics
- Searching for, developing and managing strategically relevant suppliers
- You create framework contracts for suppliers and service providers
- You choose suppliers and service providers and look after these relationships at trade fairs and at our local suppliers / service providers.
- You build sustainable partnerships with our business partners / suppliers.
- You manage the coordination of material requirements and purchases on the basis of the inventory
- Retrieval of order quantities / preparation for retrieval by third parties
- Technical selection of hardware components
- You will work closely with the legal department for contracts assistance
- Market analysis and overview
- Technical business economist or businesseconomist with a technical background
- Successfully completed a university degree (FH, BA) with focus on electrical engineering or a comparable field of study
- Several years of professional experience in the energy industry or electromobility
- At least three years experience as procurement manager
- Pronounced project experience in interdisciplinary teams and a purposeful way of working and willingness to travel
- Strong communication skills in English and German, both verbal and written
- International experience
- Joy and motivation to work in a young company
- Interest in the innovation topic of electromobility
- You are oriented across Europe.
What we offer:
Creative and challenging tasks in a highly qualified and dynamic team as well as performance-based pay. You can expect an innovative environment in an expanding company with numerous opportunities for professional and personal training and further education with flat hierarchies and fast decision-making paths. The working atmosphere is characterised by its team orientation and the pleasant working atmosphere.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application, stating your availability and salary expectations via email to
E-WALD GmbH – Technologiecampus 1 – D-94244 Teisnach – Tel. 0049 (0)9923 80108 310 – Fax. 0049 (0)9923 80108 315