Become part of the energy transition – shape e-mobility with us.
E-Mobility, energy transition, digitalization – ubitricity sets the course for these topics of the future. For more than ten years, we have been the thought leaders in car-based charging. Because of our innovative solutions, electric vehicles will play a vital part in the energy transition. Join our passionate, ambitious, international team at our locations in Berlin and London and help us create the right answers for tomorrow!
Due to our further expansion, we are looking for a
Product Owner Hardware (m/f/x)
As Product Owner Hardware, you will lead the development of our next generation hardware components for smart charging devices.
You will be a key team member of our Product Management team, which collectively guides the product lifecycle from conception through to delivery. As a Product Owner, you ensure that the wider product strategy translates into high quality hardware components, built to satisfy user needs whilst meeting regulatory standards.
On the path to delivery, you will work closely with engineering, business development and regulatory teams, to define product requirements, break work down into deliverable increments, and coordinate with external parties. You will nurture a productive relationship with stakeholders, setting clear expectations, providing regular updates on progress, and representing the needs of hardware in the organisation.
Are you a natural communicator and organiser, with experience in hardware development? Do you have a passion for user hardware and the future of electric mobility?
If so, this is the role for you!
In your first month you will:
- Meet your new colleagues
- Get to grips with our existing hardware portfolio and development methodology
- Understand the wider product strategy and your role within it
- Provide support during the hardware development process
- Start setting the foundations for development planning
Within six months you will:
- Establish a strong working relationship with team members, stakeholders, and key partners
- Nurture a regular, productive and transparent dialog with key stakeholders
- Implement a comprehensive product lifecycle for hardware, which enables your team to deliver in time and quality
- Identify and implement key success metrics in conjunction with strategic Product Managers
- Gain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape
With one year you will:
- Be our go-to person for the future of hardware components at Ubitricity
Required skills and experience:
- You have managed a hardware product and its lifecycle from beginning to end (eMobility / charging infrastructure related product preferred)
- You have a degree in Business, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or Embedded Systems
- You are a natural communicator, with strong project management skills and experience coordinating across teams
- You are comfortable assessing and taking calculated risks; you’ve made mistakes along the way and have learnt from these experiences
- Fluent English language, German is a big plus
- An exciting position at a decisive interface within the company with interesting career opportunities
- High level of responsibility and opportunity to shape your own, challenging projects
- Room for your own ideas and further development
- Flat hierarchies and close cooperation with the management
- Performance-oriented and attractive compensation model
- Active contribution to one of the main topics of the future: electric mobility
- An exciting, dynamic and creative work environment at the EUREF-Campus in Berlin Schoeneberg – one of Europe’s hotspots for energy, sustainability and eMobility
- Talented and highly motivated colleagues from all over the world
Please send your full application (CV, cover letter, references, salary expectations and start date) to firstname.lastname@example.org.