We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to kickstart their career at Virta Sales. You’ll be part of a Sales Development team put in place to accelerate and boost our sales process, and this team will be the first point of contact for most of our potential customers. Whether the customers reach out to us or we reach out to them, our Sales Development team will be responsible for the first phases of the sales process.
In this position, as a Sales Development Representative, you should be confident in helping us to start sales discussions with our potential customers and constantly develop our processes & tactics in order to engage our potential customers in discussions more effectively in the German market. Preferably, you would be located in Berlin.
We have some very successful salespeople in our company who have walked a similar path and become senior sales professionals for Virta. This is what we’d like to see from you as well. If you are a recent University graduate or/and have the eagerness to start your career in digital sales or you are keen to work in the growing EV Charging business, this position is for you!
- Contacting our inbound leads and reaching out & engaging new potential customers to sales discussions (via phone & digital tools (Hubspot, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Cognism etc.).
- Responsible for the 1st sales meetings (online).
- Collaborate with other team members from sales, marketing and product development.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new ways and tactics to maximize sales efficiency.
What we expect from you:
- Have a basic understanding of sales data & you are eager to learn more in order to become a sales data professional
- Understanding of sales processes and digital processes
- Previous work experience from the automotive, retail, real estate, or the electricity sector and/or the energy industry is a plus
- To have you an interest in clean energy resources, EVs, and disruptive technologies
- Familiarity with the result and number-driven approach (you will be measured by numbers and results on a monthly basis. This is also what you’ll be rewarded from)
- Ability to work with digital tools & understand the basic principles of how people buy in today’s world
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written format
- Confidence to have discussions with potential customers via phone, Teams, Skype, or Zoom
- Ability to engage and excite people. Since you are often their first point of contact at Virta, you need to be able to leave a good impression of us & yourself
- Growth mentality – we are looking for people, who want to grow and learn. We hope that in the future you’ll grow into a full-time sales/marketing professional for Virta.
We consider it a plus if you have:
- Familiarity with digital sales tools – Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Cognism, to name a few
- Experience in digital or telephone sales
- Knowledge of CRM tools and sales data
- Completed Hubspot’s Inbound Marketing or Inbound Sales certificate (or similar).
- Previous work experience from sales or digital marketing
- Experience in working with international clients
- Passionate about transforming mobility or already have some experience from EV business
Who we are?
Virta was founded in 2013 with a vision to integrate electric mobility, energy system, and digital sectors into one ecosystem. Our mission is to make electric mobility an integral part of our everyday lives and the energy system. We don’t just charge electric vehicles – we charge a positive change.
Our global digital platform integrates electric vehicles and the energy system. We don’t just charge electric vehicles – we charge a positive change. We empower our customers by enabling them to champion electric vehicles and renewable energy empowered by our global digital ecosystem. Virta offers the world’s fastest and most cost-effective channel to launch, scale, and operate commercial services in this EV charging ecosystem – as a primary business or as a value-added.
Virta has been international from day one and today our team consists of well over 20 nationalities. All employees are experts in their own fields with diverse backgrounds and skills. We have offices in 5 countries around Europe and operate in over 30 countries globally. Our HQ in Helsinki, Finland, but you would be working from home or at our modern office in Berlin. Flexible remote work is a standard at Virta.
What you’ll love about us
- Virta is Europe’s fastest growing electric vehicle charging platform
- 2nd largest EV charging platform in Europe
- 30+ countries with charging networks on the Virta platform
- 125+ employees
- 170 000+ charging points in the roaming network
- 39 000+ stations online in Virta Platform.
Please, note that the position will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found.
For more information please contact our Senior Talent Acquisition, Rafaela Tomasi by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel this would be something for you, please apply here.
Join us and be part of the growth and fun!