We are looking for a Sales Development Trainee to kickstart their career at Virta Sales. You’ll be part of a Sales Development team which is responsible in accelerating and boosting our sales process, and this team will be the first point of contact for most of our prospective customers. Whether the customers reach out to us or we reach out to them, our Sales Development team will be responsible for the first phases of the sales process.
In this position, as a Sales Development Trainee, you should be confident in helping us to start sales discussions with our potential customers and constantly develop our processes & tactics in order to engage our potential customers in discussions more effectively.
We have some very successful salespeople in our company who have walked a similar path and became full-time sales professionals for Virta. This is what we’d like to see from you as well. If you are a recent University graduate or/and have the eagerness to start your career in digital sales, this position is for you!
You would preferably be located in Berlin or Helsinki, but it is not a requirement for this position.
- Contacting our inbound leads and reaching out & engaging new customers to sales discussions; using telephone & digital tools (Hubspot, Vainu, Linkedin Sales Navigator to mention a few)
- Responsible for the 1st sales meetings with them using the telephone, Teams, Zoom, Skype, or similar video conferencing tools
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new ways and tactics to maximize sales efficiency
What we expect from you
- Have a basic understanding of sales data & you are eager to learn more in order to become a sales data professional
- Understanding of sales process and digital processes
- Familiarity with the result and number-driven approach (you will be measured by numbers and results on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. This is also what you’ll be rewarded from)
- Ability to work with digital tools & understanding the basic principles of how people buy in today’s world
- Fluent in English and German in spoken and written format
- Confidence to have discussions with potential customers using phone, Teams, Skype or Zoom
- Ability to engage and excite people. Since you are often their first point of contact at Virta, you need to be able to leave a good impression of us & yourself
- Growth mentality – we are looking for people, who want to grow and learn. We hope that in the future you’ll grow into a full-time sales/marketing professional for Virta
We consider it a plus if you have
- Familiarity with digital sales tools – Hubspot, Vainu, LinkedIn Sales Navigator to name a few
- Experience of digital or telephone sales
- Knowledge of CRM tools and sales data
- Completed Hubspot’s Inbound Marketing or Inbound Sales certificate (or similar).
- Previous work experience from sales or digital marketing
- Experience of working with international clients
- Passionate about transforming mobility or already have some experience from EV business
- Additional language skills in French
Who we are?
Virta was founded in 2013 with a vision to integrate electric mobility, energy system, and digital sectors into one ecosystem. Our mission is to make electric mobility an integral part of our everyday lives and the energy system. We don’t just charge electric vehicles – we charge a positive change. Virta is the fastest-growing electric vehicle charging platform in Europe and the global innovation leader in our field (measured by patents). Virta network has grown faster than the general market every year.
Hunger for knowledge is a key part of the Virta DNA. So is our adaptability, result-oriented attitude and willingness to help each other. We value openness, initiatives, teamwork, and achieving together, but we are result-oriented, not office-oriented. We have an innovative scale-up company mentality and an excellent working environment. We support our employees in achieving a healthy and balanced lifestyle. Together we find the most effective ways of getting things done with high quality and we share the passion for working towards a sustainable future.
Virta has been international from day one and today our team consists of well over 20 nationalities. Each of the experts in their own field with diverse backgrounds and skills.
We have offices in 5 countries around Europe and operate in over 30 countries globally. Our HQ in Salmisaari, Helsinki is a modern, open office with great sea views and even better coffee. But remote work is OK, too from Berlin, London, Paris, and Stockholm.
What you’ll love about us
- Virta is Europe’s fastest growing electric vehicle charging platform
- 2nd largest EV charging platform in Europe
- 30+ countries with charging networks on the Virta platform
- 125+ employees
- 170 000+ charging points in the roaming network
- 23 000+ stations online in Virta Platform
For more information please contact Talent Acquisition, Rafaela Tomasi by email: email@example.com
Join us and be part of the growth and fun!