Virta is looking for a highly motivated and competitive sales manager to secure growth in the German market. You will be linked and supported by the Sales team for Charging solutions services in Helsinki and in Berlin.
This is a brilliant position in an innovative forerunner company in the booming EV charging sector, contributing to the disruption of the energy industry towards a cleaner future. You have a chance to become a top talent in a business area that will change the world.
- Strive to understand the customer’s needs and provide knowledge and awareness to make a business from electric vehicle charging and clean energy services with comprehensive platform solutions including charging infrastructure
- Ensure that the ambitious sales targets are met
- Maintain existing customer relationships and be able to expand the company’s customer base
- Prospect qualification, development, and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
- A proven track record of selling complex solutions. Preferably in the area of EV technology
- Previous sales experience gained within software or service sales organization (ideally within SaaS and Platform sales) in managing a large number of sales cycles at any one time
- Ability to build strong and trusted relationships and to manage existing accounts as well as build and close new deals
- Capability to understand technical products
- Experience utilising Sales Playbooks and digital sales tools such as Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Cognism
- Commercially astute, experience in developing business case, value, and ROI together with customer’s personnel
- Ability to sell Value i.e., value-based selling and pricing
- Ability to prioritize value creation
- You are result driven self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to convince
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in German and English. Additional language skills are an advantage.
- Experience in EV Charging and EV platform sales a definite plus
- Ability to work independently
- Ability and willingness to travel as required (national and occasional international travel)
Who we are?
Virta was founded in 2013 with a vision to integrate electric mobility, energy system, and digital sectors into one ecosystem. Our mission is to make electric mobility an integral part of our everyday lives and the energy system. We don’t just charge electric vehicles – we charge a positive change.
Our global digital platform integrates electric vehicles and the energy system. We don’t just charge electric vehicles – we charge a positive change. We empower our customers by enabling them to champion electric vehicles and renewable energy empowered by our global digital ecosystem. Virta offers the world’s fastest and most cost-effective channel to launch, scale, and operate commercial services in this EV charging ecosystem – as a primary business or as a value-added.
Virta has been international from day one and today our team consists of well over 20 nationalities. All employees are experts in their own fields with diverse backgrounds and skills. We have offices in 5 countries around Europe and operate in over 30 countries globally. Our HQ in Salmisaari, Helsinki is a modern, open office with great sea views and even better coffee. Flexible remote work is a standard at Virta.
What you’ll love about us
- Virta is Europe’s fastest growing electric vehicle charging platform
- 2nd largest EV charging platform in Europe
- 30+ countries with charging networks on the Virta platform
- 125+ employees
- 170 000+ charging points in the roaming network
- 23 000+ stations online in Virta Platform.
Please, note that the position will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found.
For more information please contact our Senior Talent Acquisition, Rafaela Tomasi by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us and be part of the growth and fun!