Alpiq E-Mobility was founded 7 years ago as a corporate venture in Switzerland and is now regarded as the Swiss market leader continuously developing and growing fast. Today we are a team of 16 people, located in the Hürlimann Areal in Zürich Enge. We offer integrated solutions for E-Mobility. These include leading solutions to install, operate and balance charging infrastructure at homes, offices and public spaces, cloud systems to support turnkey order-delivery processes as well as white label cloud systems for utilities and other charging service providers (EMP/CPO).
Your main area of responsibility will be:
- Acquisition of new customers in agreed segments in the Swiss Market
- Manage and upsell to existing customers
- Facilitate and set up multilateral value creating business solutions with internal and external partners
- Create new partnerships
- Create and foster multilevel networks in different industries
- Prepare and/or create market and customer development plans, customer cases, info documents, meetings, events, presentations and offer and contract materials, reports and data entries based on guidance and common agreement
The following qualifications will support your success in this role:
- BBA or equivalent commercial/technical training and know-how
- Minimum 7 years work experience
- Professional knowledge in Sales Processes and Methods
- Fluency in French is a must, German and English an advantage
- Technical Know-how in electricity, construction and digitalization
- Good user knowledge of MS-Office and CRM tools
- Experience in e-Mobility is an advantage
If you are a proven customer-oriented person with intercultural experience and result orientation, we are looking forward to your application.
We offer you modern terms of employment and an interesting and multifaceted area of responsibility in an exciting, dynamic environment. Have we sparked your interest? Then please apply using our job application portal. Applicants from recruitment agencies can only be considered upon prior arrangement by telephone.
Alpiq Holding Ltd is a Swiss energy company operating throughout Europe. Its activities include the generation and supply of electricity, energy trading, energy management, energy services as well as energy technology. Alpiq Blue Energy AG is a subsidiary of Alpiq Holding Ltd. and develops digital solutions and new service models in the energy industry.
Apply here >>
HR Hiring Team
Tel.: +41 62 286 72 50