We are looking for an enthusiastic Solution Architect to provide advice and assistance to customers to maximize the likelihood of a sale in the German market. You will be responsible for a variety of duties that pertain to creating an attractive environment for customers. You will be linked and supported by the Sales team in DACH and Helsinki.
An excellent Solution Architect must be energetic and outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills. You will be able to acquire a thorough knowledge of the company’s products and pass that knowledge to customers along with a great deal of enthusiasm.
The goal is to facilitate sales in every possible way in order to drive Virta’s sustainable growth.
- Solve technical customer issues of broad scope and high complexity
- Engage with customers, both onsite and remote, in a technical consultancy and advisor role during the pre-sales process while providing technical assistance and solution guidance
- In partnership with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue targets
- With comprehensive knowledge of the Virta platform and associated technologies, educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition
- Propose improvements and innovation for customer calls and product demonstrations based on current market trends
- Guide technical evaluations via POC ownership, RFP/audit support, and workshop design
- Continuously improve your professional skills with a focus on personal mastery and team learning through activities such as training, reading, and seeking mentorship from others.
- Maintain specialty competency in one or more technologies related to the Virta platform
- Provide mentorship for Solution Architecture team members and remain a current contributor to team-learning initiatives and activities
- Collaborate with the product team while representing customer requirements and feedback
- Capability to learn and understand constantly new technical solutions
- Build, present, and document customer solutions
- Technical pre-sales experience preferably with Platform sales
- Experience with cloud solutions and related practices
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English. Additional language skills are an advantage
- Ability and willingness to travel as required (national and occasional international travel)
Who we are?
Virta was founded in 2013 with a vision to integrate electric mobility, energy system, and digital sectors into one ecosystem. Our mission is to make electric mobility an integral part of our everyday lives and the energy system. We don’t just charge electric vehicles – we charge a positive change.
Our global digital platform integrates electric vehicles and the energy system. We don’t just charge electric vehicles – we charge a positive change. We empower our customers by enabling them to champion electric vehicles and renewable energy empowered by our global digital ecosystem. Virta offers the world’s fastest and most cost-effective channel to launch, scale, and operate commercial services in this EV charging ecosystem – as a primary business or as a value-added.
Virta has been international from day one and today our team consists of well over 20 nationalities. All employees are experts in their own fields with diverse backgrounds and skills. We have offices in 5 countries around Europe and operate in over 39 countries globally. Our HQ in Salmisaari, Helsinki is a modern, open office with great sea views and even better coffee. Flexible remote work is a standard at Virta.
What you’ll love about us
- Virta is Europe’s fastest growing electric vehicle charging platform
- 2nd largest EV charging platform in Europe
- 30+ countries with charging networks on the Virta platform
- 125+ employees
- 250 000+ charging points in the roaming network
- 39 000+ stations online in Virta Platform.
Please, note that the position will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found.
For more information please contact our Senior Talent Acquisition, Rafaela Tomasi by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel this would be something for you, please apply here.
Join us and be part of the growth and fun!