As a driving force in the emobility sector, Hubject develops solutions that are designed to help electric mobility take off around the world. Our mission is to jump-start an industry that is going to redefine mobility. With our three business lines eMobility Consulting, eRoaming and ISO 15118, we connect market players in the eMobility industry and provide them with customer-friendly access to charging infrastructure. Thereby we assist with the establishment of new business models and digital mobility solutions. To help us doing this, we are looking for people who know their own minds. Lateral thinkers. Visionaries. People who have ideas and make things happen.
To support our team, we are looking for a
Strategic Account Manager (m/f/x)
- Key account management for strategic clients / large enterprises from largest automotive OEMs and energy industry in Europe
- Development of strong relationships with decision-makers and leveraging them to achieve strategic objectives
- Identification and closing of new business opportunities and projects within the client set for our three business lines eMobility Consulting, eRoaming and ISO 15118
- Development and execution of strategic account plans and accurate forecasts
- Coordination of all needed pre-sales activities between different departments such as Consulting, Product Management, IT and Marketing
- Planning and coordination of projects with clients and internal stakeholders
- 2 years+ experience in B2B sales, Key Account Management or Consulting for digital services
- First experience with consultative selling approaches and project sales
- Strong customer service focus and the ability to analyze and workout complex client needs
- First experiences in the field of electric mobility, automotive or energy industry would be a plus
- Advanced degree in business or technology related studies
- Entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity, creativity and problem-solving skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, Salesforce or comparable CRM systems
- Fluency in English (min. C1) and German (mother tongue level)
- Willingness to travel
- You are motivated to leverage our digital business model in a fast-growing industry
- You have a good understanding of digital and scalable businesses and Hubject´s business strategy, and share our culture and core values
- An innovative and sustainable business in the sunrise industry of electric mobility
- An exciting, dynamic and creative work environment at the EUREF-Campus in Berlin Schoeneberg – Europe’s eMobility & Green Tech Hotspot
- There is no such thing as an ordinary day for us: exciting emobility projects based on the latest technologies
- Numerous staff benefits such as a bonus, option to work from home, 30 days’ holiday, expense allowances for meals, team events, sports activities and new high-quality hardware
- Colleagues who are just as competent and dynamic as you are and an international team that sees itself as a network of talent
Do you want to drive forwards the future of mobility with us? Send your application (including cover letter, salary expectations, starting date, CV, transcripts and letters of recommendation) by email to email@example.com.
More about us
Hubject is an expert when it comes to digital added value in the emobility sector. The Berlin-based company uses its B2B platform to bring together various market players in the world’s largest charging network with standardised accessibility. Over 300 partners with more than 63,000 charging points in 26 countries share in this one vision of jump-starting an industry that is set to redefine mobility.
As a leading innovator in the emobility sector, Hubject develops solutions that are designed to help electric mobility take off around the world. Its shareholders include the BMW Group, Bosch, Daimler, EnBW, innogy, Siemens and the Volkswagen Group. The US subsidiary Hubject, Inc. was founded in 2017 and has offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles.