Get a step-by-step guidance about how to proceed with the CE conformity declaration process. What is the legal basis, which items are mandatory, which ones are optional. Get useful hints how to implement the CE conformity process in particular for EV charging equipment.
What you get:
- Legal basis of regulations, directives and other EU legislative acts
- Essential EU directives (LVD, EMC, ProdSG, Blue Guide)
- Legal obligations of the manufacturer and service provider
- European standards, harmonized documents
- Hazard and risk analysis
- Organizational requirements
- Documentation requirements
- Public discussion and feedback
In our interactive lecture format you will be working through engaging real-life examples together with our renowened expert in the field of Conformity Declaration. This limited-availability workshop, set in a unique automotive-related venue, is sure to be an invaluable learning experience.
Who Should Attend:
Everybody who is involved in the CE declaration process, especially R&D team members, project leaders, quality managers and functional safety experts.More infos >>