Take a deep dive into the topic of secure charging communication with the user-convenient Plug & Charge feature of ISO 15118. We’ll focus on the certificate concept, necessary public-key infrastructures, encrypted communication via TLS, and XML-based signatures. The conveyed knowledge will enable you to build state-of-the-art secure and user-friendly EV charging products that shape the e-mobility market.
Join the seminar to be in the driver´s seat!
What you get:
- The cryptographic foundations of ISO 15118 to secure the communication
- Understanding digital certificates and digital signatures
- An overview of the ISO 15118 public-key infrastructures
- How the EV and charging station encrypt the communication using Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- How a contract certificate enables a seamless identification and authorization via the Plug & Charge feature
- The backend processes and market roles needed to establish a well-orchestrated Plug & Charge ecosystem (VDE Application Guide VDE-AR-E 2802-100-1)
Our renowned expert in the field of Charging Communication, Dr. Marc Mültin (V2G Clarity), will guide you in an interactive workshop through the intricacies of ISO 15118, using illustrative examples and a memorable step-by-step guide. This limited-availability workshop, set in a unique automotive-related venue, is sure to be an invaluable learning experience.
Who Should Attend:
(Electrical) engineers, managers, product designers, entrepreneurs, technology consultants; anyone interested in the field of e-mobility and Charging Communication.
As this is an advanced course we recommend that participants have prior experience in the field. For the best possible preparation and a smooth learning experience we recommend that participants visit our Basic Training first.More infos >>