Get a deeper understanding how to implement the SLAC and get access on an expert level about the details of a robust design.
What you get:
- Test Cases
- PLC Calibration
- calibration description EVSE to EV
- Level measurement
- ISO 15118 / DIN 70121 expression
- PLC crosstalk and line adjustment
- Common mistakes and good practice
- Avoidance of known issues with examples
- Examples, hands-on demonstration
- How to use .pib files
- Public discussion and feedback
In our interactive lecture format you will be working through engaging real-life examples together with our renowened expert in the field of Digital Communication. This limited-availability workshop, set in a unique automotive-related venue, is sure to be an invaluable learning experience.
Who Should Attend:
This training is addressed to all R&D engineers and project team members which are involved in the design of the PLC interface.More infos >>