Find the Latest Manufacturing Solutions & Technologies at Europe’s New Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Exhibition
Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo Europe is an exhibition & conference showcasing manufacturing solutions along the supply chain for passenger, commercial and industrial H/EVs, including electrical powertrains and components, battery management systems, materials and equipment.
Following its success in North America, the exhibition and conference is now due to launch in Sindelfingen, Germany 4-6 April, 2017. Sindelfingen is home to some of the world’s biggest automotive companies and technical facilities including Daimler, Porsche, Mercedes and Audi; the event will bring together the global battery industry in the manufacturing hub of Europe.
- Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo Europe is a free-to-attend exhibition that offers an unparalleled opportunity to connect with the manufacturers of H/EV technology
- Network with global representatives from the entire electric and hybrid vehicle manufacturing supply chain
- You’ll gain a comprehensive insight into the latest H/EV systems, components and technologies
- Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo Europe provides a unique overview of the wide variety of technology available
- Stay informed on the latest designs, manufacturing processes, technological advances and trends so you can manage cost and performance and give your customers what they need
- Be seen at the industry’s largest free-to-attend exhibition and networking event