Learn how to perform the risk analysis and -assessment required for every EVSE type. You will understand the different approaches of IEC 61508 and ISO 26262 which are involved in the charging process. In addition, you will get a profound understanding of the legal aspects of Functional Safety brought to you by an attorney at law.
Join the seminar to be in the driver´s seat!
What you get:
- Introduction to Functional Safety
- Supervisory legal requirements
- Charging and FuSi standards
- Introduction to ISO 26262
- Introduction to IEC 61508
- Industrial vs. Automotive FuSi
- Safety Lifecycle
- Item definition
- Hazard & risk analysis
- Functional safety concept
- Update ISO 26262 Ed. 2
- FuSi example of a charging system
- Public discussion and feedback
In our interactive lecture format you will be working through engaging real-life examples together with our renowened expert in the field of Functional Safety of charging systems. This limited-availability workshop, set in a unique automotive-related venue, is sure to be an invaluable learning experience.
Who Should Attend:
This training addresses EVSE as well as EV developers, quality managers, project managers, entrepreneurs, and technology consultants that are involved in the Functional Safety of charging systems.More infos >>