in cooperation with the Saxon State Ministry for Economic Affairs, Labour and Transport
We kindly invite you to take part in the 3rd ASAM International Conference 2017 at the International Congress Center (ICC) in Dresden.
The ASAM e.V. in cooperation with the Saxon State Ministry for Economic Affairs, Labour and Transport and the Saxon Energy Agency (SAENA GmbH Corporation) provide an overview of the current trends towards the development and refinement of autonomous and connected driving as well as the urban digital testbed Dresden.
Participants will discuss current technology developments with international experts from industry, research and politics. Different sessions over two days will include presentations and discussions on cutting-edge developments, benefits and challenges of virtual testing as well as implications of advanced driver assistance systems and application of automated and connected driving functions.
The Conference also focuses on Saxony´s innovative and leading approach to the transition for efficient mobility. Find out more about the outstanding research infrastructure and the home of Germany´s important centres for automotive industry with the future strategy Synchronized Mobility 2023 for intelligent transport systems and the highly potential urban testbed Dresden – one of Germany´s seven digital testbeds for connected and automated driving.
- 200-250 participants expected from industry, science & politics
- Up to 8 exciting keynote and expert sessions (e.g. Big Testing, Testbed Dresden, Virtual Testing, Deep Learning and Communication Concepts)
- Speakers and potential partners from e.g. Daimler AG, Jaguar LandRover, Opel Automobile GmbH, Hitachi Automotive Systems Europe, Carhs GmbH, Trace Tronic GmbH, 5G Lab Germany, Naventik GmbH, [ui!] – Urban Software Institute GmbH, AI Metrics, DataStax, Fraunhofer Institute for Transportation and Infrastructure Systems IVI and VDA e.V.
- Saxony´s future strategy Synchronized Mobility 2023 and the urban digital testbed Dresden
- Exhibition and presentation of Regional Projects with significant researchers & entrepreneurs
- Networking, communication and initiation of collaboration
- Evening event at the VW Transparent Factory (Die Gläserne Manufaktur)
Registration available at ASAM e.V.